We are a leading company, instrumental in offering AquaFresh Disinfectant For Pond Water. It is a form of iodine, disinfectant used widely in the aquaculture practice. AquaFresh Disinfectant For Pond Water helps in eliminating all forms of bacteria, fungi, virus, amoeba and protozoa, and kill pathogens as well. A unique product, as it has no adverse effects on the environment and also, it is safe for the aquatic life. We assure safe and timely delivery and this can be availed at leading market prices.
AQUAFRESH is a stabilised form of iodine, a unique disinfectant for aquaculture practice. It is unique as because of it has no adverse effects in environment as well as it is safe to prawn and fish culture pond. It is effective against wide range of bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses.
- It is active bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal.
- Kills pathogens rapidly by reacting the inner cell contents (nucleic acids).
- Efficiently treats antennal cuts, gill rot, black gills, brown gills, red gills, black spots, trail
- rot, broken legs, swollen gills, necrosis in prawn, shrimp and fish.
- Nonyl Alkyl Phenoxy Poly Ethylene Oxide Iodine complex, Providing available Iodine 20%
DOSE AND APPLICATION :
- For Bacterial, Viral and Fungal Infections: Use 100 ml to 200 ml per Acre/meter water depth.
- For Protozoan Infections: Use 100 ml to 250 ml per Acre/foot water depth. Or consult
- Aqua culture specialist for specific usage directions.
- Application is to be done once in 15 days.
PACKING : 100 ml, 250 ml & 500 ml.