Liquid Gold Catalyst And Bio Stimulant Fertilizer is formulated for enhancing the growth and improving the quality of crops & plants. It is added in soil or sprayed on plants & crops with approved spraying techniques under proper direction of agriculturists. The chemical compounds, used in its composition, is checked in laboratory on the basis of pH value, effectiveness, side-effective and shelf life. Hence, it is ideal bio product for any crop and plant. In addition, the Liquid Gold Catalyst And Bio Stimulant Fertilizer is packed in standard packing of 500ml plastic container to sale in market.
LlQUID GOLD is a combination of liquid humus. The organic material obtained from geological processes and biological activity. The organic substances HUMIC acid, FULVIC acid enriched with naturally available chelated trace minerals, organic nitrogen and natural plant hormones.
LIQUID GOLD is free from chemical additives: Increases remarkable crop yield about 20 to 25% : Farmers gain increased profit.
- LIQUID GOLD improves soil structure & increases nutrient uptakes. Increases water holding capacity in soil thus helps resist drought.
- Improves root development, increases root mass thus plant can able to take better water and nutrient easily.
- Stimulate microbial activity in soil.
- Helps with seed germination, seedling growth.
- Instantly improves Carbon / Nitrogen (C/N) ratio.
- It is a good soil conditioner.
- Increase growth of plant, relatively higher response at low dose application.
- LIQUID GOLD is free from chemical additives.
- LIQUID GOLD is compatible with chemical fertilizers, pesticides & Bio pesticides.
CROPS : Paddy, wheat, maize, oil seeds, potato, pulses, vegetables, fruits and trees.
DOSE AND APPLICATION :
- 1-1.5 ml per Lit of water for foliar spray. Repeat application every 15 days gap for better result. Leaves should be drenched properly.
- For soil application: Mix 500 ml LIQUID GOLD with compost or soil and spread over 1 acre.
- Seed treatment: Make solution with 75 -100 ml LIQUID GOLD in 220 Lt water and soak 100 kg seeds and dry it in shed (at 20°C) for 8 to 10 hours before sowing.
PACKING : 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Lit